Thursday, November 02, 2006

nov is here...

Just submitted my 6th app (Tier A school) today. One of my recommenders finally managed to resolve the online submission of my reco. With that, I have submitted to all 4 of my Tier A schools. Now only left with 1 to 2 more schools to apply.

The last 2 weeks have been pretty low key for me. With most of the key applications submitted and essays drafted, there wasn't much for me to do. Spent most of my time hanging out at other forums and reading the exciting developments of MBA applicants. Other than that, I'm also preparing an application for a scholarship. Although I'm not putting too much hope in getting this scholarship, I'm still trying to give my best shot for it. Put in my best and let God takes care of the rest.

Must find something meaningful to occupy my mind for the next 3 to 4 months.

No comments: