Tuesday, January 23, 2007

last application package - missing?

On Jan 10, I mailed out the application package containing my letter of recommendations, official transcripts, etc, to the last school that I'm applying to (U of Maryland). It should take around 12 days for the package to be delivered.

But 13 days have passed and I can't even find a record of my package in the postal service's online tracker. (For the other schools that I applied to earlier, the packages usually were delivered within 10 days.) So I'm a little concern now. What if the package is lost? The deadline is Feb 1. I don't think I would have sufficient time to get my recommenders to submit another recommendation or get another transcript for the school.

All I can do now is to pray....

"Pray continually" 1 Thessalonians 5:17

No comments: